Can your acid wash tee kindly get in my closet? Please and thank you <3
Are you going blonde again? Just wanted to say I really miss your vlogs :(
tobi.com and forever21! :)
It’s my birthday!!
My favorite store is homegoods which is weird but I love getting homeware
My favorite store for close would be forever 21. They have a romper on
their website that I want so bad! And my favorite place for beauty items is
Ulta. They have the best variety of drugstore and high end makeup. Both
stores are my favs of life. *insert heart eye emoji*
My favourite store is COTTON ON Because they have fucking lovely clothes
all the time and just ahhh so obsessed :3
90% of the time watch dogs, the other 10% watch the haul
idk this video filter makes me happy haha :)
Currently loving Forever 21! I online shop it all the time since there
isn’t a store near me. :)
Brit! Loving your hair, as always! My fav online store currently is
Peppermayo! So much cool stuff and they have free shipping to the US if you
spend over a certain amount!
riot sleeping in the background was so cute :)
Rev got so big !
Also favorite store is ASOS because I’m lazy. ^^
my fav store as of right now is definitely h&m,, i had never been before
last weekend and i am absolutely in love
Favorite store right now….I’d have to say, badacidsucks
Sadly the shop is temporarily closed but check out their instagram!!
LUSH had been my favorite store recently
I JUST FOUND YOUR CHANNEL AND OMG U ARE SO PERFECT
Great video, and my fav store is Dolls Kill
Going to give Young Hungry Free a go soon. Could maybe be added to the list
of go tos.
My favorite store right now is a store called BikBok
You look like that’s actress from the show bitch from apartment 23
Brittany! holy shit please do a makeup and hair tutorial on this because
you look gorgeous! Btw i love your hair colour xx
Brittany! Are you naturally blond or brunette? I’m in love with all your
Loved the video!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>