Proper watering of your garden does not only need a good plunger but also an efficient way to control the flow. An excellent garden hose shut off valve allows one to effortless control the on and off of the water flow and the capability to hamper or limit the flow of water when necessary. Garden hose manufacturers introduce different varieties of hose shut-off valves, which are of high quality and price effective. They are also designed to last long and greater performance is guaranteed to satisfaction. The following are some of the benefits of garden hose valves.
- This valves are compatible. You do not have to go back to the main valve to shut off water or switch attachments. This is simply done by turning off the water flow and replacing the device right there if used on the end of the hose. This helps save time and energy that would be used in crossing the yard to turn off the faucet and getting sprayed.
- These hose valves have a rubber o-rings that helps them water tight. They are therefore the best to use compared to other valves.
- They are made from heavy duty brass and thus are very strong to withstand the pressure of water. Its make also helps them in being rust free which makes them considerably of high quality thus increasing their durability. They give service to their users for a long time unlike other plastic valves.
- These valves are cost effective. Unlike other valves which can be very expensive and give a short time service, brass garden hose valves prices are customer friendly and their service is great hence saving on replacement costs that would be incurred while buying a new valve after its break down.
- The shut off valve is water tight and easy to turn. This helps in prevention of leakage and ensures that you get all the water you desired in your garden versus leaking amounts in at the connect or along the way.
When making purchasing decisions, many consumers base their choice on price rather than on the quality of the product. This is also true when purchasing something as simple as the type of sprayer nozzle used in your home irrigation system. Many people chose to go with a plastic nozzle rather than a higher priced brass sprayer nozzle. There are actually several advantages to a brass made product that will make the few extra dollars you spend worth it in the end.
One advantage to a brass sprayer nozzle is that it is more sturdy and therefore, longer lasting than plastic. They will not be as subject to breakage whether by someone accidentally stepping on them or a lawn mower running over them. Also, this product is able to resist the damage caused by mineral buildup found in many hard water systems and is resistant to clogging.
Water conservation has become a major concern in many areas of the country due to drought and also due to an increase in popularity of having homes that are as environmentally friendly as possible. A brass nozzle addresses these concerns by ensuring an even distribution of water throughout the entire area. Plastic nozzles are not able to maintain the same degree of accuracy or consistency over time.
More and more companies have switched to producing only plastic nozzles due to consumer preference so you may find it a little more difficult to locate a company that sells brass nozzles. Checking with a reputable landscaping company or doing an internet search would be a good place to start.
Using price as a basis for your purchasing decisions may work perfectly fine in some areas of life but with something as important and expensive as your landscape, it is better to go with quality rather than price.